INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Washington and Lee sophomore Emily Hageboeck (Charleston, W. Va. / George Washington) clocked in at 1:04.32 to finish 15th in the finals of the 100-yard breast at the NCAA Division III Swimming & Diving Championships held at the IU Natatorium on the campus of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis on Friday evening.
Highlights From the Meet:
- With Hageboeck's 15th-place finish, she earned Honorable Mention All-America Honors for the fourth time in her career.
- The squad of senior Cassidy Fuller (Moraga, Calif. / Campolindo), junior Elle Chancey (Tampa, Fla. / Berkeley Preparatory School), and sophomores Caroline Florence (Dallas, Texas / Ursuline Academy) and Kelly Amar (Mount Vernon, N.Y. / The Ursuline School) earned Honorable Mention All-America honors after placing 14th in the 800-yard Free Relay with a time of 7:36.20.
- W&L and Centre are currently tied for 24th with 17 points. Emory is first in the standings with 447 points, while Kenyon is second with 330 markers.
- Emily Hageboeck (15th) – 100-yard Breast (1:04.32)
- Fuller, Chancey, Florence, Amar (14th) – 800-yard Free Relay (7:36.20)
The Generals return to the pool on Saturday for the final day of competition. Chancey and sophomore Ali MacQueen (Memphis, Tenn. / St. Mary's Episcopal School) will swim in the 100-yard free, while Fuller and Amar will join Chancey and MacQueen on the 400-yard free relay. Prelims are set to begin at 10:00 am.
-- www.generalssports.com --